Entertainment

BBNaija Star, Cross Share His Full Nude Video On Snapchat [WATCH]

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ikechukwu Sunday aka Cross has shared his nude video on social media.

BBNaija Star, Cross Releases His Full Nude Video On Snapchat [WATCH]

In a now-deleted video shared on his Snapchat page, Cross could be seen fully naked while displaying his tattoos and manhood in what appears to be a shower.

The nude video which he captioned “Shower Time” has now gone viral on social media, igniting outrage among his fans and other internet users.

During an interview with TVC E Splash on the same day, the 30-year-old reality star said that he mistakenly shared the nude video on his Snapchat because he wasn’t yet conversant with some of the new features on the social media platform.

READ:  "That's Not My Daughter" - Charles Okocha Clarifies Viral Video Of Him Attacking A Friend

Cross Speaks On His Nude Video

The reality star said, “It was a simple mistake. It wasn’t a big deal. It was like a mistake. As I said earlier, I’m not really back with my phone.

“Once in a while, I keep using it. So I didn’t know that Snapchat had changed a lot of features. So it was a mistake.

“It was just a mistake of a thing so it just went out quickly. When I noticed it, I quickly deleted it. It was a simple mistake.”

He pointed out that the entertainment and social media lifestyle is still new to me, stating that he’s still adjusting.

Corss added, “It was just a simple mistake. Anybody that is seeing anything out of it, Ndo (sorry).”

READ:  Armed Fulani Bandits Kills 33 People In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack

BBNaija Star, Cross Releases His Full Nude Video On Snapchat [WATCH]

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

KanyiDaily recalls that a few days ago, Tiwa Savage also made headlines after her alleged sex tape with her boyfriend got leaked online.

READ:  15 Persons Abducted As Gunmen Attacks Niger Community

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Fashionandstylez

September 8, 2022 at 10:05 pm

Wait oh what is even the difference between is big brother naija and blue film self can you imagine what they are showing on national tv every time it is about nude nude nude nothing self,it is not even impacting the youth moral,our youth have lost it all,all because of money,God please help us,I just imagine what this Bbn will be in the next 5 years to come, completely blue film scene.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro12 hours ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro13 hours ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud
News17 hours ago

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris ‘Vice President Trump’ At Press Conference [Video]
News22 hours ago

Supreme Court Bar Governors From Holding Local Government Funds
News1 day ago

Supreme Court Bar Governors From Holding Local Government Funds

"He's My Guy" - Basketmouth Reveals Why He Mocked Wizkid During Davido’s Wedding [Video]

“He’s My Guy” – Basketmouth Reveals Why He Mocked Wizkid During Davido’s Wedding [Video]

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacob On His 82nd Birthday [Video]

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 82nd Birthday [Video]

Prankster Zfancy Released On Bail After One Week In Police Custody [Video]

Prankster Zfancy Released On Bail After One Week In Police Custody [Video]

Blessing CEO Advises Davido And Sophia Momodu On Child Custody Battle [Video]

Blessing CEO Advises Davido And Sophia Momodu On Child Custody Battle [Video]

Patoranking Recounts How He Hawked With His Father On The Streets Of Lagos

Patoranking Recounts How He Hawked With His Father On The Streets Of Lagos

How To Withdraw From Hamster Kombat 1
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

How To Withdraw From Hamster Kombat

'I'm Ready To Die, But I'll Take A Lot Of You Bullies With Me" - Toyin Abraham [Video]

‘I’m Ready To Die, But I’ll Take A Lot Of You Bullies With Me” – Toyin Abraham [Video]

Copa America 2024: Argentina Mocks Drake After $300K Bet Loss On Canada

Copa America 2024: Argentina Mocks Drake After $300K Bet Loss On Canada

How To Check Your Mental Age
Health3 days ago

How To Check Your Mental Age

Toyin Abraham Faces Backlash For Using Police To Arrest Her Critic And His Mother