Politics

2023: I’m Smart, Intelligent And Courageous, Choose Me & You Won’t Regret It – Tinubu

The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu has revealed why he should be elected as the next president in the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

2023: I’m Smart, Intelligent And Courageous, Choose Me & You Won't Regret It - Tinubu

Tinubu Woos Kano APC delegates

Speaking at a meeting with APC leaders and delegates in Kano on Thursday night, the presidential hopeful said he’s the right candidate for the job because he believes in himself, he’s smart, intelligent, and courageous.

Tinubu, who noted that the APC delegates in Kano would not regret it if they chose him as the presidential candidate, promised to tackle insecurity, revamp the economy, and provide roads to enable farmers to bring their produce to market.

He said, “I hereby appeal to you to support my presidential ambition by voting for me to clinch the party’s ticket at the forthcoming primary election.

“Today is the day I have come to ask for your support to be president of Nigeria. You can put me there with your votes.

READ:  2023: AGF Malami Opens Up About His Interest To Contest For Kebbi Governorship Seat

“I believe in myself, I’m smart, intelligent and courageous, don’t make mistakes, choose wisely, choose me, I beg you and you will never regret supporting me.

“Commodity exchange is to guarantee to the farmers that there is a market for all the produce that is coming.”

On his part, Kano State overnor, Abdullahi Ganduje said Tinubu has worked tirelessly for the growth of the party.

“Nigerians are yearning for a candidate who really understands the challenges of the nation and who is experienced enough to reposition the country,” Ganduje said.

KanyiDaily recalls that Bola Tinubu had recently slammed other presidential hopefuls saying he’s better than them because they lack the brain to rebuild Nigeria.

READ:  US Senate Finds President Trump Not Guilty, Clears Him On Both Impeachmen Charges