Metro

Video of Kidnapped ex-President Jonathan’s cousin, Mike Ogiasa begging for his life

A video of former President Goodluck Jonathan‘s cousin Mike Ogiasa, begging for his life in a flooded grave has gone viral.

Ogiasa an engineer and a former Bayelsa State Commissioner for Special Duties in charge of Federal Projects in the state was kidnapped at Otuogidi in the Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa on June 2.

He was seized and driven away by armed men after he attended a meeting.

READ: Bank Transfer Evidence Of Goodluck Jonathan’s Payment For N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form

A video of Mike Ogiasa begging for his life in a flooded grave with his hand-tied went viral over the weekend.

“You’re seeing me in the grave. Please do everything possible to come and release me.

“Any money that is available…any money you can make. Do everything possible.

“Is the money more important than my life?”, the captive said with a shaky voice.

Watch the video below:

In other news, Baba-Ahmed Links Buhari To Boko Haram, Vows To Deal With Insecurity In Nigeria

News1 day ago