Entertainment

Actor, Tony Umez Clocks 56, Says To Wife, Children, Friends ‘You All Have Contributed To the Man I Am Today’

Veteran Nollywood actor, Tony Umez has sent a heart-warming note of appreciation to God, his wife and his children on the occasion of his 56th birthday anniversary.

Tony-Umez

Tony Umez Sends Heart-Warming Message To Wife, Children, Friends As He Clocks 56

Umez, who recently called out a telecommunication network, Airtel Nigeria for wiping out his bonus and keeps changing his service plan without his consent, clocked 56 years today, August 23.

Taking to his official Instagram handle on Tuesday morning, the actor also extended appreciation to friends, family members and colleagues in the movie industry.

According to him, these people have contributed in one way or the other to the man he has become today.

“Happy birthday to ME,” he wrote.

“Thank you Almighty God for making me the man that I am TODAY.

“Thank you my wife, my DIAMOND, for investing in the man I have become TODAY. 56 sits well on me because of YOU.

“And to my children, thank you for all the JOY you have showered on me through the years and making me the proudest Dad ever. I love you all to bits.

“And to my friends, other family members and colleagues who also contributed one way “and” another to the MAN I am TODAY, make una see una guy @ 56 o!.”

In other news, Kanyi Daily had reported that Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took a dig at Nigerians over the #ShettimaChallenge on twitter.

According to him, Nigerians will never trend important issues but only “misplaced priorities, frivolities.”

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims
Entertainment43 mins ago

“Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

"I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers" – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

“I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers” – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour
News20 hours ago

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court
News20 hours ago

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court

Nigerians React To Sanusi's Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje"
News21 hours ago

Nigerians React To Sanusi’s Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir
News22 hours ago

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir, Ganduje’s Four Emirates Dethroned

Police Arrests Man Who Accused E-Money Of Having Affairs With Junior Pope’s Wife

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr's Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr’s Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

"Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

“Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

Flavour N'abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Flavour N’abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Ademola Lookman's Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen
Sports1 day ago

Ademola Lookman’s Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

"I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back" - Yul Edochie

“I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back” – Yul Edochie

Diddy Faces 6th Lawsuit As Model Accuses Him Of Drugging And Sexual Assaulting Her

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death