Entertainment

‘I Am Only 60 Years Old, I Don’t Want To Die’ – Actor Remy Ohajianya Cries Out

Nollywood actor, Remy Ohajianya says he is dying slowly due to years of battle with health issues.

Remy Ohajianya Opens Up About His Health Challenges

Ohajianya, who disclosed this during a recent interview, said he is suffering from a liver infection, prostrate cancer, diabetes and deafness.

“I don’t want to die, I’m too young to die. I’m only 60 years old. 60, plus months. So many things are actually wrong with me. But I have to start from a particular point,” the actor said.

“I crave the indulgence of people all over the world, that nobody should judge me from my voice. I have a theater-trained voice. My voice echoes for people to hear. If you want to judge me, you will say that I’m well all over.

“Again, my body look is very deceptive. It looks good outwardly to the extent that people think that I’m well, not knowing that it’s dead internally. It started in 2016, but it became worst in 2017 till date.

“I have been living with numerous ailments. I have a liver infection. It has been there for years without me knowing until it begins to develop to the extent that I don’t wear shoes again.”

He disclosed that his health issues degenerated so much so that he can no longer walk on his own.

According to him, his doctors said over N4 million naira would be needed to get him proper treatment.

“I also have what the doctor described as a weak sense of my body. They describe it as I’m dying slowly or gradually. As I talk to you now, I can’t stand for five minutes or trek for five minutes,” Ohajianya said.

“If I do, from my waist to my leg will be vibrating to the extent that I will be hearing the sound. I know that I have diabetes. I have prostrate.

“And to worsen it all, from December last year to January, February when it became so severe, I have been suffering deafness. I have spent a lot of money on medication since 2016 when this started.

“Every money I get goes into medication. In 2020, I would have been gone (a dead human) until someone introduced me to a product.

“The cost of the medicines in 12 months amounts to N4,104,000, and I don’t have it.”

Watch full video of the interview below:

Several nollywood stars have died from health challenges ranging from cancer, diabetics and depression.

Kanyi Daily recalls that in March 2021, veteran actor, Sadiq Daba died from complications of battling cancer.

Also in December 2021, a nollywood actor and producer, Karibi Fubara died after months of surviving cancer.

Fubara had been diagnosed of a large mid-stage kidney tumor/cancer.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BLord Declares Himself Youth President, Meets Obi Cubana After Police Release [Video]

Dangote Wants Us To Stop Fuel Importation, Directs Marketers To His 45% Complete Refinery – NMDPRA
News14 hours ago

Uriel Uputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Uriel Oputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands by Remarks Against Tinubu
News17 hours ago

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands By His Remarks Against Tinubu

"He Was Granded Bail After Begging And Crying" - VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord's Release [Video]

“He Was Granted Bail After Begging And Crying” – VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord’s Release [Video]

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Kwara Governor Reacts As UNILORIN Student Dies, Nine Others Injured In Road Accident
Metro21 hours ago

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Governor Zulum's Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Governor Zulum’s Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt