Entertainment

I Pray Buhari Would Be Nigerians Last Mistake – Charly Boy

Nigerian music veteran and activist, Charles Oputa, popularly known as “Charly Boy” has offered a prayer for the country’s leadership.

I Pray Buhari Would Be Nigerians Last Mistake - Charly Boy 5

Charly Boy Prays For Nigeria

Taking to his official twitter handle on Sunday morning, Charly Boy said he prays President Muhammadu Buhari would be what he calls “Nigerians last mistake.”

Buhari rode to power in 2015 as the president of Africa’s most populous country on the strength of his campaign promises to tackle insecurity, improve the economy and above all, reduce or eliminate corruption.

I Pray Buhari Would Be Nigerians Last Mistake - Charly Boy 6

But those promises now appears to be mirage as the administration has barely eight months to officially wind up.

Also, insecurity has taken over almost every part of the country with high inflation and extreme poverty

The Founder of OUR MUMU DON DO organisation has been a strong critic of the current administration.

The activist, who recently met with former president Olusegun Obasanjo, lamenting his frustration with the challenges in the country unbehalf of the youths, informed that “our enemies are planning terrible tins.”

He wrote, “I pray that Buhari would be Nigerians last mistake.

“My fellow frustrated Nigerian youths, our enemies are planning terrible tins, una go use sense show dem say @ourmumudondo.”

In other news, Kanyi Daily had reported that Charly Boy had issued a stern warning to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC over the method of transmitting the 2023 general election results.

He said INEC should not even think of doing what he calls “Ojoro” in pidgin, which simply means rigging in this context.

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business18 hours ago