Entertainment

I’m Doing The Best For My Children By Refusing Not To Give Birth – Temmie Ovwasa

Controversial Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa said she is doing the best for her unborn children by not birthing them into this world where they would be molested and traumatized by society.

I'm Doing The Best For My Children By Refusing Not To Give Birth - Temmie Ovwasa

Temmie Ovwasa Reveals Why She Won’t Give Birth

In a series of posts on her Twitter page, the singer said that society subjects kids to all manner of torture by treating them badly and also disrespecting their autonomy and they lack laws to protect children from abuse.

Ovwasa said that she is proud to be a lesbian and wouldn’t have to worry herself about birthing her children into this world to be molested by outsiders and family relatives.

She said, “The Average Nigerian Family has AT LEAST 1 pedophile they’re protecting or refusing to talk about. Sometimes they are Your Fathers, Mothers, Uncles etc & sometimes YOU are the one doing the protecting, Too many Nigerians have been molested as kids for this to be a lie!

“You treat kids like they’re not people,disrespect their autonomy, have no laws protecting them from abuse/labor, And in the same breath open your dirty mouths to tell women that don’t want kids that they’re wrong, I’m doing what’s best for my kids by refusing to birth them!

“I should birth kids so that you people can traumatize them, So that I can raise them in love & send them to school to be beaten by teachers, leave them with relatives for them to be raped, I’m glad I’m a lesbian & don’t have to worry about them accidentally coming! God forbid!!!”

READ:  NCC plans to shut all four GSM companies over N1.7billion fine.

KanyiDaily recalls thatTemmie Ovwasa had also revealed that she won’t attend the burial of her mother, Oluwa Yemisi, over alleged sexual abuse by her stepfather.

READ:  2023: Tinubu Is Our President, Whether You Like It Or Not - Olugbo Of Ugboland

Business18 hours ago