Entertainment

Carter Efe And Sydney Talker Wanted To Buy ‘Machala’ With N100k – Berri Tiga [Video]

Upcoming Nigerian singer, Berri Tiga has revealed that content creators, Carter Efe And Sydney Talker, wanted to buy off his hit “Machala” with N100,000.

Carter Efe And Sydney Talker Wanted To Buy 'Machala' With N100k – Berri Tiga [Video]

Berri Tiga Feuds With Carter Efe Over Machala

The singer disclosed this in a video shared on his social media page while reacting to the controversy trailing the song “Machala” which was in honor of Nigerian superstar, Wizkid.

Tiga revealed that he sang the song from beginning to end, and Efe proposed a 95-5%, but it was renegotiated to 70-30, where he (Tiga) takes the lesser cut.

The singer claimed Carter and his team later offered to pay him off with just N100k for his song, despite the fact that he had previously agreed a 70-30% split.

READ:  Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Release Why She Keeps Her Marriage Private

Tiga said, “We did a song, I sang the song from the beginning to the end, we dropped the song, you are not tagging me on your page, you are not carrying me to show.

“You offered me a 95-5 percent, you taking 95 and me taking 5% off a song that I sang from beginning to the end. You sent a deal that I don’t have a right to perform this song, you said It was a mistake, we finally settled for 70% – 30%.

“My management advised we do a 40-60 but I was like, Carter should take 70, let me take 30 since Carter is promoting the song.

“I got a call from Sydney talker and Carter the next day telling me that they are going to pay me off the song with N100,000. A song I wrote from the beginning to end, where does that happen?”

READ:  AGN Suspends Nollywood Actor, Moses Armstrong Over Alleged Rαpe Of Minor

Watch the video below:

Meanwhile, British rapper, Stefflon Don has accused  Nigerian singer, Burna Boy of lying about their failed relationship in his hit song ‘Last Last”.

READ:  Actress Victoria Ajibola Cries Bitterly In UBA After Almost N2m Was Withdrawn From Her Account [Video]

Business18 hours ago