Metro

“Policemen Can Search Your Handbag And Pocket” – Police PRO Tells Nigerian Ladies

The spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi has revealed that policemen have the right to search the pockets and handbags of ladies.

"Policemen Can Search Your Handbag And Pocket" - Police PRO Tells Nigerian Ladies

Olumuyiwa Adejobi Says Police Can Search Ladies’ Bags

Adejobi stated this while responding to a Twitter user who asked if it was right for a policeman to stop her and demand her handbag for searching.

@Mumchomzy wrote, Goodevening Sir, pls I will like to know if it is right for a police officer to stop me n demand that I give him my handbag to search. I need to know Sir to avoid issues. Ire o.”

In his response, Adejobi claimed that there is nothing wrong with a policeman asking to search the pockets and handbags of ladies.

“Yes. Policemen can search your bag, even they can search your pocket. There is not wrong with that. Ok,” he replied.

READ:  "I Begged Him To Use Condom" - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Rαped By Security Guard

KanyiDaily recalls that Nigerian police had recently advised ladies to take precautionary measures in order not to be caught up by men threatening to release their nude photos or videos.

READ:  Police Arrest Four Suspects Over Foiled Attempt To Kidnap Tiwa Savage In Lagos

News1 day ago