Celebrities

“BlaqBonez Can Never Take No For An Answer”- Yhemo Lee

Yhemo Lee’s story of grass to grace motivates one to never stop striving towards the best.

"BlaqBonez Can Never Take No For An Answer"- Yhemo Lee

During a session with Taymesan of Tea With Tay Podcast, Yhemolee, also known as ‘Olowo Eli’ talked about his friends, their progresses in life and how they met.

He said, “It’s just like right minds. Blaq is one of the most determined human beings i’ve seen all my life. He can never take no for an answer.”

Chinko was a really dogged guy that feels like he is the best Yoruba rapper in the world”

“Asake was the weirdest person. He grew right inside lagos island. E no even write exam enter school”

READ:  Elizabeth Jack-Rich To Give Out 44 Pairs Of Foot Wears Including Her Wedding Shoe To Celebrate Birthday

Watch the video below:

READ:  Who is Allison Gollust? CNN president Jeff Zucker colleague and girlfriend

He went on to discuss how the title; ‘Olowo Eko’ came to be, stating that he shot into limelight after Don Jazzy and Tunde Ednut posted one of his video skits. He described it as one of the happiest days of his life.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tea With Tay ☕️ (@teawithtaypod)

READ:  Mohbad: I Will Introduce A Bill For Mandatory Autopsies Before Burials - Ned Nwoko

One of the highlights of the episode was when Yhemo Lee mentioned that he knows someone owing clubs about N143 million in Lagos.

“I get pesin wey dey owe clubs about N143 million. One pesin and e go still comot tonight”

Meanwhile, KanyiDaily had reported that Blaqbonez mimicked Tinubu while answering questions thrown at him on a Radio Show.

READ:  Kwam1 Pays Tribute To Mohbad At His Coronation Ceremony [Video]