Celebrities

Kim Oprah Claims People Criticise Her On Social Media For Being Too Beautiful

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Chinonso Opara, popularly known as Kim Oprah, has opened up about her life.

Kim Oprah Claims People Criticise Her On Social Media For Being Too Beautiful

During an interview with a media personality, Hawa Magaji, the former beauty queen revealed that people often criticize her on social media for being too beautiful.

KimOprah said, “People criticise me for the weirdest reason. How can you drag me for being beautiful? Sometimes, people also pit celebs against one another, creating animosity for no reason.”

The reality star also revealed that she broke down after participating in the BBNaij. She said, “My life has been one of grace and blessings, because some things happen and one wonders why.

“I really broke down after Big Brother. I have never shared this story. I was really broken, because with pageantry, I did not get anywhere.

READ:  Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Claims He Will Be The Best President Nigeria Ever Had

“I thought BBN would be different because it was out of my comfort zone. My people advised me to try it because I had been in Lagos for about a year hosting events. I recall that I used to tell Denrele Edun to give me some of the gigs that were below his pay grade.”

KimOprah also added that being raised by an independent woman like her mother helped her to grow her business. She said, “Growing up with a strong independent woman helped me business wise, and in life generally.

“It taught me not to wait on anyone. If one has to do something, one has to do it by oneself. I don’t wait around for people to do something for me; I just do it myself.”

KanyiDaily had also reported how 27-year-old former model, Claudia Ardelean, was ordered to resign from a job at a hospital because critics say “she was too beautiful.”

READ:  Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Bags Chieftaincy Title In Her Anambra Hometown [Photos]

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension
Politics14 hours ago

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Chelsea Agree 5-Year Deal With Enzo Maresca As New Manager To Replace Mauricio Pochettino

"If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs" – Saida Boj [Video]

“If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs” – Saida Boj [Video]

"Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number" – Saida Boj [Video]

“Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number” – Saida Boj [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

"To Gain Followers" - Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

“To Gain Followers” – Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Woman Confronts Uche Maduagwu, Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her Sister And Avoiding Responsibility [Video]

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Children’s Day: President Tinubu Vows To Help Nigerian Children Realise Their Dreams

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

"Agent Of Darkness, I'm Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

“Agent Of Darkness, I’m Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

Strategies for a profitable gold trading 1
Business2 days ago

Strategies for a profitable gold trading

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men - Ex-Wife, Alexer

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men – Ex-Wife, Alexer

“I'm Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

“I’m Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds 2
Featured2 days ago

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds

Ajayi Crowther University Expels Students Who Beat Colleague To Death Over Phone Theft
Metro2 days ago