Gossip

Nigerian Entrepreneur Reacts After Discovering Person Who Stole His N3.5m, Now Works For Bank Of America

A Nigerian entrepreneur, Edmund Olotu, has disclosed that someone stole the sum of N3.5m from him in 2014, ran out of the country, and currently works for the Bank of America.

Nigerian Entrepreneur

Nigerian Entrepreneur Reveals Next Action Against Person Who Stole N3.5m From Him

In a short tweet on his Twitter handle, the Nigerian entrepreneur said since then, he always sends a reminder to the person through text message to return his money to no avail.

According to him, he will, first of all, allow the person to have a taste of his salary for a few more months before having his lawyers write to them.

Olotu did not, however, reveal the identity of the person, or how the person stole the money.

He wrote, “Someone who stole 3.5M from me in 2014, has japa’d and now works for Bank of America. Every year since then I send him a reminder via text to return my money.

“This year I’ll let him taste this Bank of America salary for a few more months before I have my lawyers write to them.”

Meanwhile, Kanyi Daily reported that former Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani has reacted to the attack on President Muhammadu Buhari by angry youths who hauled stones at his convoy during an official visit to Kano.

READ:  Nigerian Man Cries Out After Pastor Married His Wife On Instruction Of 'Holy Spirit'

News1 day ago