Entertainment

Wumi Toriola Opens Up About Sleeping With Toyin Abraham’s Husband And Ex-Husband

Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola has denied reports that she slept with her colleague, Kolawole Ajeyemi, who is the husband of fellow actress, Toyin Abraham.

Controversial Instagram blogger, Gistlover, had sparked reports of an alleged sexual affair between Kolawole and Wumi after posting a side-by-side photo of the actress and Toyin.

Reacting in the comment section, an Instagram user identified as sublove_alexg claimed that Wumi slept with Kolawole, but she has apologised to Toyin.

READ:  Rapper, Blaqbonez Reveals How His Father Abandoned Him At Birth But Now Running After Him

In a response via her Instagram page, Wumi denied sleeping with Kolawole nor with Toyin’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

The actress described the report as false, diabolic, and evil, questiong why the blogger’s fans are fixated on tarnishing people’s image and causing continuous rancour.

She wrote, “This morning, my attention was called to a diabolical comment on Gistlover blog that I slept with a colleague’s husband. Not only is the comment false, it is diabolical, evil and intended to soil my name.

“Not only did I not sleep with the said person’s present husband, I did not have any intimate relationship with her former husband as well.

READ:  Ex MBGN responds to gist that she's dating Terry G

“I do not know why this person’s fans are fixated on continuous tarnishing of my image and bent in causing continuous rancour, but I do know that this is the last time I will be responding to anything regarding this person.

“I have moved in. I a focusing only on the future and just want to make movies. By the way, my next production is Queen Lateefah for the big platforms.

“That is what I will be putting my energy on henceforth, not responding to people whose only goal is to see me downfall.

“I will not fall or fail as along as God is in the throne. God is the greatest and to him alone will I continue to owe my sustenance”.

READ:  Nedu Wazobia Kisses Mercy Eke Passionately As They Get Married In Church [Video]

KanyiDaily recalls that Wumi Toriola had recently shown off her newly acquired multi-million naira mansion in Lekki, Lagos State.

READ:  Portable Confirms Ashabi’s 2nd Pregnancy, Criticizes Her For Traveling Abroad [Video]

Actress Hilda Dokubo Denies Being Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers [Video]
Celebrities1 hour ago

House Of Reps Leaders Visit Dangote Refinery [Photos]
News2 hours ago

House Of Reps Leaders Visit Dangote Refinery [Photos]

Actress Yvonne Jegede Announces She Lost One Of Her Children To Cholera

Actress Yvonne Jegede Announces Death Of Her Son Due To Cholera

Gunmen Kill Taraba Monarch And Son While Returning From Funeral
Metro3 hours ago

Gunmen Kill Taraba Monarch And Son While Returning From Funeral

"Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible For Planned Protest" - Tinubu's Aide, Bayo Onanuga
News3 hours ago

“Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible For Planned Protest” – Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga

"The Ultimate Rockstar In Africa” – Dele Momodu Reacts To Obasanjo's Video At The Airport

“The Ultimate Rockstar In Africa” – Dele Momodu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Video At The Airport

"Make Smart Choices" - Tonto Dikeh Warns Nigerian Youths Against Planned Protest

“Make Smart Choices” – Tonto Dikeh Warns Nigerian Youths Against Planned Protest

"I Bought One Yam For N10,000" - Nkechi Blessing Laments Economic Hardship [Video]

“I Bought One Yam For N10,000” – Nkechi Blessing Laments Economic Hardship [Video]

"Don't Message Me About Love" - Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

“Don’t Message Me About Love” – Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

BLord Declares Himself Youth President, Meets Obi Cubana After Police Release [Video]

Dangote Wants Us To Stop Fuel Importation, Directs Marketers To His 45% Complete Refinery – NMDPRA
News23 hours ago

Uriel Uputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Uriel Oputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands by Remarks Against Tinubu
News1 day ago

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands By His Remarks Against Tinubu

"He Was Granded Bail After Begging And Crying" - VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord's Release [Video]

“He Was Granted Bail After Begging And Crying” – VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord’s Release [Video]

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Kwara Governor Reacts As UNILORIN Student Dies, Nine Others Injured In Road Accident
Metro1 day ago

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Governor Zulum's Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Governor Zulum’s Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]