PHOTOSPEAKS

Man Lures Teenager To Suck His Penis, Remanded In Prison

A 23-year old man, Emmanuel Pine who lured a 15-year old girl (names withheld) into his room to suck his penis has been arraigned before a Cele Magistrates’ court in Lagos charged with indecent assault.

P.M.NEWS learnt that Pine lured the girl, who live in the building with the girl’s parents at Akanro Street, Ilasamaja, Lagos to his room while pretending that he wanted to send her on an errand.

But when the teenager entered his room, he undressed and allegedly asked the girl to play with his penis and to also suck it.

She later found her way out of the room and wept profusely. Her cry attracted neighbours who sought to know what her problems was.

The girl narrated what transpired inside Pine’s room

It was learnt that when the girl’s parents returned from work, neighbours informed them about their daughter’s ordeal.
Her parents then reported the matter at Itire police station. Pine was arrested and taken to the police station for interrogation.
The police later arraigned Pine before the Cele Magistrates’ court. The prosecutor said the offence is contrary to and punishable under section 484 of the Criminal Code cap 17 Vol. II laws of Lagos State, 2004.
When the charge was read to him, Pine pleaded not guilty. The presiding magistrate Mrs. C.T. Adesola Ikpatt admitted him to bail in the sum of N35,000 with one surety in like sum.
The court ordered that Pine be remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri, Apapa, Lagos pending when he will perfect his bail conditions.

Source: Pmnews