PHOTOSPEAKS

Did Chris Brown Tattoo Rihanna On His Neck?

Did Chris Brown Tattoo Rihanna On His Neck? 5

Some are speculating that the new Tattoo Chris Brown just inked on his
neck is supposed to be the face of his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Although
the two are supposedly no longer together, they seem to be drawing
closer every day.
In an emotional interview with Oprah Winfrey last month, Riri confessed to still loving Brown.

“I truly love him,” she told the talk show host. “And the main thing for
me is that he is at peace. I’m not at peace if he is unhappy or he is
still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds peace.”

Last week at the MTV Video Music Awards the former couple shared a very public hug and kiss. Which didn’t make Brown’s current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran very happy..Now Brown turns up with this new tattoo. Continue to see a close up shot of his tattoo.

Did Chris Brown Tattoo Rihanna On His Neck? 6

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 9
Business18 mins ago