PHOTOSPEAKS

Read These Touching Article: It was Written As If It Was By One Of The 4 ALUU VICTIMS 3

“thieves, thieves” he screamed, it was almost funny. Not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but we stopped to declare our innocence, little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob.

There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd…..continue reading

Obviously they were so afraid to say”stop”then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare.But it was real,these men were determined.

They dropped heavy rocks on our heads,they pounded our faces wit large planks,blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn’t breathe.”Bring tire” one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires.

“Oh God!”d crowd watch us,we raised hands of plea,we couldn’t speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over.

We felt pain, helpless and hopeless.I thought of my siblings,i wondered how my mum would take this.She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me,comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends,tears rolled down our eyes.the tears gave us headaches.

We looked up to d sky but it was stil “whr is God” i cryd harder. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze.

We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies,oh it hurt so bad.

But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn’t hear any other thing,but silence…my spirit watched as my flesh is burnt beyond repair by my fellow country men.:'( :'( :'(

God and this is exactly what must have gone through the minds of these innocent boy’s…. May their souls rest in the Lord’s Bossom Amen!!!

3 Comments

3 Comments

1. Anonymous

October 11, 2012 at 3:04 pm

SO SAD!

2. Anonymous

October 11, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Really sad. This could have happened to anyone!!

3. Anonymous

October 12, 2012 at 12:00 am

So sad I feel 4 d weping soul, may there spirit rest in d bosom of d lord

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me" - Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

“You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me” – Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

"No Bow Leg In Our Family" – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

“No Bow Leg In Our Family” – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

I Took Junior Pope Like A Brother But He Stabbed Me In The Back Repeatedly – Yul Edochie

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody
News1 day ago

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

Jaywon Slams People Who Are 'Judging' Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Jaywon Slams People Who Are ‘Judging’ Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister, 7 Others Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash
World News2 days ago

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi's Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi’s Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” BBNaija's Doyin David [Video]

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” – BBNaija’s Doyin David [Video]

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Sean ”Diddy” Combs apologises after horrific video of him assaulting ex girlfriend Cassie goes viral

Christian Malanga Dead as Government forces foil coup in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 16
World News2 days ago

“I've Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

“I’ve Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]