PHOTOSPEAKS

Celebrated transsexual party-goer speaks out about her ‘painful’ transformation- including breaking her lower ribs to look thinner and acquire the most expensive body in the world

My story: Amanda Lepore, one of the most famous transsexual fixtures on the New York party scene, has opened up about the emotional and physical obstacles she battled growing up
One of the most famous transsexual fixtures on the New York party scene has opened up about the plastic surgery that’s behind her larger-than-life look.
Amanda Lepore, 46, reveals in a first person piece for Into The Gloss that after having a sex change at the age of 19 she went about getting three breast augmentations, buttock implants and even had her bottom ribs broken she she could achieve a smaller waist.
‘I think Raquel Welch and Cher did that, too,’ she said of the unusual procedure, adding: ‘It’s illegal in the U.S., but I had it done in Mexico. They break the floating rib in the back and push it in, so there’s no scar.’

Rather than emulate the girls I grew up with who made fun of me, I decided I wanted to look like a movie star. It was like an escape,’ the dancer, singer and party host recalled.
Luckily no major alterations were required, as Ms Lepore said she had ‘very girly features’ to begin with and would often pass for a girl in her early teens.
Asked how much her cosmetic work has cost in total, the busty blonde declined to provide an answer, merely stating: ‘There is a reason I am labeled ‘The Most Expensive Body On Earth’.
Perfect proportions: After having a sex change at the age of 19 the dancer, singer and party host invested in extreme plastic surgery

"use strict"; var adace_load_667786e38c0e0 = function(){ var viewport = $(window).width(); var tabletStart = 601; var landscapeStart = 801; var tabletEnd = 961; var content = '%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22adace_adsense_667786e38c0b3%22%3E%3Cscript%20async%20src%3D%22%2F%2Fpagead2.googlesyndication.com%2Fpagead%2Fjs%2Fadsbygoogle.js%22%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E%0A%09%09%3Cins%20class%3D%22adsbygoogle%22%0A%09%09style%3D%22display%3Ablock%3B%22%0A%09%09data-ad-client%3D%22ca-pub-2233808518455682%22%0A%09%09data-ad-slot%3D%221717524128%22%0A%09%09data-ad-format%3D%22auto%22%0A%09%09%3E%3C%2Fins%3E%0A%09%09%3Cscript%3E%28adsbygoogle%20%3D%20window.adsbygoogle%20%7C%7C%20%5B%5D%29.push%28%7B%7D%29%3B%3C%2Fscript%3E%3C%2Fdiv%3E'; var unpack = true; if(viewport=tabletStart && viewport=landscapeStart && viewport=tabletStart && viewport=tabletEnd){ if ($wrapper.hasClass('.adace-hide-on-desktop')){ $wrapper.remove(); } } if(unpack) { $self.replaceWith(decodeURIComponent(content)); } } if($wrapper.css('visibility') === 'visible' ) { adace_load_667786e38c0e0(); } else { //fire when visible. var refreshIntervalId = setInterval(function(){ if($wrapper.css('visibility') === 'visible' ) { adace_load_667786e38c0e0(); clearInterval(refreshIntervalId); } }, 999); }

})(jQuery);

She says that her sex change from male to female, was the most painful procedure she’s had done.
‘It didn’t hurt when I got it done at the hospital,’ she recounted.
‘But they give you a dilator as part of the healing process, which you have to keep in for extended periods of time to stretch the vaginal opening.
‘If I could have a crystal ball and see what I look like now – you know, modeling, hanging out with Daphne Guinness – I’d be like, “Wow, I can’t believe this”
‘It felt like a knife. It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. lara croft

January 23, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Wat can I say?nothing wey we no go see for this world.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health12 hours ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council
Politics16 hours ago

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro1 day ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce - Davido Brags [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce – Davido Brags [Video]

"I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man" – IK Osakioduwa Says He'll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

“I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man” – IK Osakioduwa Says He’ll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

Kano Government Orders Bayero's Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Kano Government Orders Bayero’s Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Jaywon Tackles Ayra Starr And Her Supporters For Disrespectful Use Of Their Photo

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Kanayo Accuses Angel Unigwe And Her Mother Of Contract Breach, Threatens Disruptions [Video]

“I Have Only 10 Years Left To Look Beautiful” – Kim Kardashian