PHOTOSPEAKS

TB Joshua Lashes Out At His Critics – ”Your Just Jealous Of My Progress”

TB Joshua Lashes Out At His Critics - ''Your Just Jealous Of My Progress'' 3
Nigeria’s most controversial pastor T.B. Joshua  has a message for his critics. The founder and spiritual leader of the Synagogue Church of All Nations stated that those who attack him only do so because they are discontented. Joshua, who has been accused of being a fake pastor, said he is remarkably content with who and where he is.
P.M. News reports:
The 50-year old T.B. Joshua said he is so contented that he does not have time to engage in jealous acts.
“I am contented. It’s all about contentment,” he said.
He said attacks come from those who are not contented, those who are not happy about what they are, what they can achieve and what they can do.

“When you are contented and you’re worth what God says you’re, and you have what God says you have, and you can do what God says you can do, what else again?”, he queried

“If I see someone somewhere that needs to be corrected, I do it in a gentle manner,” T.B. Joshua said in his Ikotun-based church.

“And when you’re limited in certain areas and you see someone do what you would like to do, definitely envy and jealousy set in,” he added.

“When I see someone do what I would like to do, I see it as grace. But others when they see someone do what they would like to do, they see as power,” he said.

“It is by emulating God that you can do what you see someone doing that you would like to do,” Joshua said.

He said when people attack him, he prays for them because he knows that, “what they attack me for is what they would like to do but they cannot do it.”
Asked about how he heals people by merely touching them and praying for them, he said, “I am not the one that heals. I am not the one doing what I am doing.
Joshua, a primary school graduate, who was born in a poverty stricken family in Arigidi, an impoverished village in Nigeria’s western State of Ondo, has gone from working in a poultry farm in Lagos to being the toast of many world leaders in just about two decades.
Every week, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, a couple of private jets that bring wealthy and powerful Africans to T.B. Joshua’s church land and many followers arrived on many other airlines, wearing Emmanuel TV T-shirts.

Harrysong’s Ex-Wife Reacts After He Accused Her Of Getting Pregnant For Another Man While In Marriage [Video]

"I'm The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent" – Whitemoney

“I’m The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent” – Whitemoney

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 6

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education3 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News3 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 7
Business3 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition