PHOTOSPEAKS

Kanye West Has Walked Out Of His Marriage Of 58 Days To Kim Kardashian – inTouch Magazine

Kanye West Has Walked Out Of His Marriage Of 58 Days To Kim Kardashian - inTouch Magazine 3
InTouch Magazine is claiming Kanye West has walked out of his marriage of only 58 days to Kim Kardashian.
This story is funny cos inTouch magazine routinely gets stories celebrities completely wrong and sometimes gets so desperate that it fakes photos for it’s Covers.
According to the tabloid’s latest failure of a cover story, West has allegedly “abandoned” Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian is desperate to save face as Kanye West abandons her just weeks after their wedding. Kim Kardashian has made a career out of flaunting her perfect life.
So after a day of lounging in the sun in lush Punta Mita Mexico, on July 18, she dutifully shared bikini selfies with her nearly 40 million social media followers . . . But In Touch has learned it’s all nothing more than a carefully crafted smoke screen – and that just 58 days after exchanging vows, Kim and Kanye’s marriage is over.

“The rapper has been doing his best to avoid and ignore his new wife since their honeymoon,”

“Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn’t want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce, Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye’s neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage.”

“The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear,” a made-up “source” tells In Touch in a made-up quote. “She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage.”

Really? – In Touch magazine editor or whoever wrote this article must be dreaming and sleep-writing cos the latest edition of GQ Magazine just hit the news stand and in it, Kanye talks about his love for Kim, their marriage and other issues and sources close to Kim says his obsessed with her and has even installed GPS trackers in all her cars and phones.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Anonymous

July 24, 2014 at 10:28 pm

The same kanye that was photographed in Mexico with their daughter on the beach. Chaiiii, there is God o

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 6
Business20 hours ago