PHOTOSPEAKS

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 15 Year Old Girl To Coma In Benue Community

Suspected Fulani herdsmen have reportedly raped a 15-year-old girl to coma in Owukpa, a suburb of Ogbadibo LGA of Benue state.

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 15 Year Old Girl To Coma In Benue Community 3

It was gathered that the victim, who is said to be a daughter of a certain James Odoh better known as Okito from Efu-Ikeri was on her way to Ankpa from Eche-Ememema Secondary school in Ukalegwu alongside her two other friends when the gunmen accosted them and raped her repeatedly.

An eyewitness said after the herdsmen were done with her, they abandoned her in the pool of her blood and fled to the bush.

The girl was rescued by a passerby, who took her to a hospital in Aho Ogbo.

No arrest has been made so far.

Business19 hours ago