in

Imo State University Student Die While Celebrating Graduation [PHOTO]

A student of Imo State University who just finished writing his final exams died while celebrating his graduation.

According to a Facebook user that shared the story, fellow students were pouring water and drinks on him when he mistakenly fell into a soakaway pit while trying to run away from them.

Unfortunately for the young man, the soak-away purportedly had a flow of electricity in it and he got electrocuted straight away despite efforts to rescue him.

Read the story below:

Sad! May his soul rest in peace!

READ  See How Christina Aguilera Gets Fat Over Time!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Lagos State Police Confirms There was no fraud in #saveMayowa’s Case, Unfreezes Account

Man Brutally Murders His Girlfriend Then Logs Into Her Facebook Page to Explain Why