Entertainment

Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fights Dirty Again As They Lashes Out At Each Other

Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fights Dirty Again As They Lashes Out At Each Other 1

Cardi B – Rah Ali – Nicki Minaj

Seems like the beef between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B is not ending anytime soon.

Nicki Minaj was on her Beats 1 Queen Radio Show on Monday, October 29th, where she reignited her beef with fellow rapper, Cardi B. She called out Cardi B and made several allegations against her, this immediately sparked a response from Cardi B, who took to her Instagram page to share several videos with her version of the story.

The Beats 1 Queen Radio Show was hosted by Nicki Minaj, while on the show, she discussed her public fight with Cardi B at the New York Fashion Week party in September.

Nicki said that Cardi had been attacked by Rah Ali, a friend of hers who was also Cardi B’s co-star on “Love and Hip Hop,” rather than hit by security, as had previously been claimed.

Nicki claimed Rah Ali punched Cardi B in the head “9 or 10 times,” while also offering a $100,000 for surveillance footage of what happened that night.

Cardi B then responded directly with a series of videos on Instagram later in the evening.

First, Cardi addressed Nicki’s claims about the Fashion Week altercation:

“You lie so much you can’t keep up with your fuckin’ lies,” Cardi shared. “First you say you’ve got the footage, but then you say you wanna pay somebody $100,000 if they give you the footage? Yo, make sense when you’re talking!”

Cardi B concluded by saying:

“I’m tired of talking about it too,” Cardi said. “I’m tired of the f#*king whole internet shit, I’m tired of the interview shit. If you really wanna talk about it, you know where to link me. We can talk about it, or we can fight it out. I’m with whatever.”

Entertainment48 mins ago