Entertainment

Toke Makinwa Praises Her Domestic Staff As She Takes Him Along On His First Trip To Dubai – Watch Video

Toke Makinwa Praises Her Domestic Staff As She Takes Him Along On His First Trip To Dubai - Watch Video 3

Popular Nigerian On-Air Personality (OAP), Toke Makinwa makes the dream of her dependable domestic staff come true as she takes him on his first trip outside the country.

The beautiful OAP who is presently in Dubai on a business trip has a lot of good things to say about her domestic staff.

Toke Makinwa took to her Instagram page to shower praises at her domestic staff identified as Edward, who has always been there for her all through since the first day she met him.

She recounted the time when her marriage just crashed and how Edward stepped in to run the affairs of her house.

She wrote:

“My surest guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edward came into my life 4 years ago, anyone who knows me, know Eddy. We hear crazy stories each day about domestic staff but I’ve been so blessed to have him as a solid support system. We’ve been thru it all. (I cannot begin to explain it all). My marriage ended and Edward came with me, he literally stepped in, set up our first one-room flat all by himself, there were times I couldn’t get up to function and he’ll run the household and how can I forget his constant prayers for me, God has been so faithful and kind to my household, he’s kept our feet from moving and our hearts at peace.”

Toke Makinwa in her post said Edward told her years ago that she would be the one to take him on his first trip outside the country. Well, lets dreams do come true.

“We’ve all come far and I share this to encourage everyone out there to Believe. There is power in the words we speak. Speak life, speak positivity, speak God. 3 years ago Edward told me that I’ll be the one to take him out of the country for the first time, I laughed but deep down prayed to God to bless me to bless him for all he’s done for me. He also said I’ll open his food business for him (he makes a mean sharwama by the way) It was his birthday recently and to say thank you to him for being a great guy, I’m so thankful to God that I could bring him on this trip. His faith humbles me all the time.

“Even when I complain about stuff all Edward says is God go answer prayer ma, God go do am. I may not get plenty things right but the priceless smile and heartfelt joy in feeling right now, nothing compares to it. If i”m no more, I’ll want to believe at least I made someone’s dream come true and that is everything to me. I’m here to work but the people who help me put this brand together, the people who run my life and constantly bless me with their talent are here to chill. It’s definitely a November to remember. I’m so thankful #onbecomingmore       #TMinternational #Dubai2018 #Eddymysureguy.”

We can’t get enough of really emotional and inspiring stories like this which goes a long way to say some of your favorite celebrities have a heart of gold.

Denola Grey Criticizes Parents Pressurizing Their Children To Get Married, Calls It Slavery
Celebrities6 mins ago

Tems And Ayra Starr Are Bigger Than Wizkid, Burna Boy, Fela Kuti" - OdumoduBlvck [Video]
Entertainment1 hour ago

Tems And Ayra Starr Are Bigger Than Wizkid, Burna Boy, Fela Kuti” – OdumoduBlvck [Video]

CAAF 2024: Visionary Leaders Set the Stage for Africa’s Climate Future 4
Events2 hours ago

CAAF 2024: Visionary Leaders Set the Stage for Africa’s Climate Future

Davido Drags Sophia Momodu To Court Over Custody Of Their Daughter, Imade Adeleke

CAAF24 Reinforces Africa’s Urgency For Climate Change [Photos] 5
Events4 hours ago

CAAF24 Reinforces Africa’s Urgency For Climate Change [Photos]

Super Eagles Star, Kayode Olanrewaju Assaulted By Ex-Wife During Fight Over Properties

Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refused To Join Hollywood

Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refused To Join Hollywood

"He Who Finds A Good Woman Findeth A Good Woman" - Speed Darlington Unveils His Lover

“He Who Finds A Good Woman Findeth A Good Woman” – Speed Darlington Unveils His Lover

Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua, Enlists Him For His Upcoming Wedding

Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua, Enlists Him For His Upcoming Wedding

Cyril Ramaphosa Sworn In For Second Term As South Africa's President
Politics21 hours ago

Cyril Ramaphosa Sworn In For Second Term As South Africa’s President

Phyna Tackles Whitemoney, Denies Receiving Her Remaining BBNaija Prizes

Phyna Tackles Whitemoney, Denies Receiving Her Remaining BBNaija Prizes

"He Will Join Mohbad" - Reactions As Sam Larry Reportedly Involved In Car Accident [Video]

“He Will Join Mohbad” – Reactions As Sam Larry Reportedly Involved In Car Accident [Video]

"I'll Be Richer Than Olamide In Couple Of Years" - Ex-YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa [Video]

“I’ll Be Richer Than Olamide In Couple Of Years” – Ex-YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa [Video]

American Women Scam Nigerian Men, Not The Other Way Around - Caucasian Lady [Video]
Metro1 day ago

American Women Scam Nigerian Men, Not The Other Way Around – Caucasian Lady [Video]

Nkechi Blessing Taunts Ka3na Jones As She Flaunts Her Own Private Jet

Nkechi Blessing Taunts Ka3na Jones As She Flaunts Her Own Private Jet

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]
Events2 days ago

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Heavy Gunshots As Protesting Youths Chase Rivers LGA Chairman From Secretariat [Video]
Metro2 days ago

"Fubara Is The Power We Know" – Rivers Youths Chase Wike Agents Away From Council [Video]

“Fubara Is The Power We Know” – Rivers Youths Chase Wike’s Agents Away From Council [Video]