PHOTOSPEAKS

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. – PHOTOS

Former Chief of Defence Staff was yesterday murdered by unknown person’s while returning from his farm.

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. - PHOTOS 13

The Nigerian Air Office has released an official statement on his death. Read below;

DEATH OF FORMER CDS AIR CHIEF MARSHAL ALEX BADEH‬

‪It is with a heavy heart that I regretfully announce the unfortunate demise of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh, who died today, 18 Dec 18, from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road.‬

On behalf officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, commiserates with the family of the late former Chief of Defence Staff over this irreparable loss. We pray that the Almighty God grants his soul eternal rest. Details later.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

While reports say none of his security details was killed, that only the driver was shot but survived, his friend, who is simply identified as Engr. Joe for now, was reportedly kidnapped.

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. - PHOTOS 14

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. - PHOTOS 15

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. - PHOTOS 16

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. - PHOTOS 17

Former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh Murdered. - PHOTOS 18

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 19
Business18 hours ago