Videos

Girlfriend Gives Cheating Boyfriend The Most Wicked Breakup Speech On Her Birthday – Watch Video

Girlfriend Gives Cheating Boyfriend The Most Wicked Breakup Speech On Her Birthday - Watch Video 3

A Texas lady waited until her 22nd birthday to put her cheating boyfriend in the spotlight in front of all their friends, posting a video of the savage and now-viral breakup online.

Apparently, Tiana Perea discovered that her boyfriend, Santos, has been cheating on her and making sexual advances with other ladies. She waited for a perfect time – her birthday party, to end their relationship.

So the birthday party was ongoing well with her friends and attendees huddled around the table enjoying themselves. In the middle of the celebration when Tiana was about to give her speech.

Not knowing what lay ahead, her boyfriend, Santos was all smiles as he stood by her side.

She began to thank everyone for coming to her party, which was thrown at a private home — and that’s when her speech took an unexpected turn. She shocked her boyfriend and others around them.

Tiana was heard saying:

“I just wanna thank y’all for being here. I couldn’t ask for better friends. And I’d like to thank Santos for making me realise that I deserve so much better.

“Because every single person here knows you were trying to f–k with some girl name […] about being friends of benefits”

“All of us have seen screenshots … you were sexting her and sending her videos.”

A stunned Santos was even more shocked after she confronted him with the details of the message.

“You literally sent her the same picture you sent me today.”

At this point in the speech, Perea’s brother is seen carrying a black bag down the stairs to hand off to the now-ex-boyfriend.

“So In case you didn’t figure it out, we’re over and you can get the f–k out,” she demanded as she gestured toward the door.

He was then handed the black bag filled with his stuff.

She then turns her attention to one of the male friend who was trying to intervane and said:

“if you knew, screw you, I thought we were cool,”

The male friend immediatly denies having known anything. She allowed him to stay.

A shamed Santos did not say a word throughout the entire, savage breakup.

As he walked out of the house, people in the room cheered while describing Perea as a “bad b—h.”

Perea later updated her followers, saying she was very much single in case anyone out there was interested.

Business37 mins ago