Entertainment

Rapper, Olamide Shows Off New Tattoos On His Face [Photos/Video]

Rapper, Olamide Shows Off New Tattoos On His Face [Photos/Video] 3

Popular Nigerian Rapper, Olamide has gotten new tattoos on his face and has shown it off in a new video he shared online.

Olamide shared a video on his Instagram page where he wasn’t actually talking about his new tattoos, rather he was talking about somebody that would fix his dreadlocks. But, we could see the new tattoos located on both sides of his face, people are wondering what the represent.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Olamidé (@olamide)

He captioned the video:

“Inside life:- PS- need to fix my dread ASAP I be like man wey de sell puff puff for show glass.”

Entertainment1 hour ago