A staff of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC), Muhammad Lawal, was yesterday electrocuted while going about his normal duties in Keffi, Nasarawa State.
According to reports, Muhammed and his colleagues were out disconnecting the electricity for defaulting electricity consumers in a particular area.
While they were going about there normal duties, Muhammed was about to remove the cables of defaulting consumers from the pole, power was restored and he was electrocuted.
He was buried immediately according to Islamic rites. He is survived by a wife and two children.