Buba Galadima Opens Up On His Daughter’s Relationship With President Buhari

Buba Galadima Opens Up On His Daughter's Relationship With President Buhari 3

Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Buba Galadima has dismissed claims that his daughter, Zainab Buba, is working for President Muhammadu Buhari.

In an exclusive interview with Saturday Vanguard, Galadima said his daughter was only made a member of the board of film corporation. She is not working for Buhari even though she has a long relationship with the president. He said:

“Those saying my daughter is working for Buhari are doing so simply to ridicule me. Let me start by saying this, ordinarily, my daughter is Buhari’s daughter also because by custom, whoever gave a girl out in marriage is her father. My daughter has a history with Buhari. Even when she was graduating in London, Buhari and I travelled to London for her graduation; when she was being given out in marriage, it was Buhari that gave her out in marriage. When she had her first child, he persuaded her husband to name the boy after him.

“It is the greatest honour to give to a friend. However, my daughter is a matured Nigerian, married with children. She was a Councillor in Wuse. In 2015, she was the highest elected person in FCT on the platform of APC. She worked very hard with the vice president during Buhari’s campaign. In fact, she was the leader of his campaign in the FCT. To me, if she was to be compensated, she would have been made a minister and not an aide. By qualification, my daughter has two first degrees, three masters degrees.

“There is no member of the Buhari’s government including himself that has that kind of qualification. But she was denied position in government. The position they were hyping in the social media was that she is a board member of the board of the film corporation in Jos. So, you mean that was a good reward that the whole world is saying that my daughter is rewarded and therefore, I should keep quiet?”

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News8 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead