Entertainment

Cassie Is Pregnant With New Boyfriend Alex Fine, 8 Months After Split With Diddy 3

P Diddy’s ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura has announced the exciting news that she’s pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Alex Fine, while also revealing the baby’s gender.

Cassie, who split from Diddy in October, shared the joyful news in an Instagram post of her and boyfriend Alex Fine posing in a car together.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Casandra (@cassie)

In the caption, Cassie confirmed that she and Alex are expecting a baby girl after eight months of dating.

““Can’t wait to meet our baby girl  ? Love You Always & Forever,” Cassie captioned a slideshow of photos of herself and Fine sitting in a car together.

Alex Fine, 26, also raved over the news and shared a heartfelt letter to Cassie and his unborn child.

“I promise you that I will do every single thing in my power to support you and help you. I promise that you will never be alone.

“I promise that you will be loved beyond expectation and we will show our children how to be in a healthy relationship.

“I promise to always come home with a great attitude and give our children and you undivided attention.”

Alex also promised to ‘shower’ Cassie in kisses and hugs ‘every single day’.

He stated: “You two are my greatest loves I have and will ever have. I cannot wait for the rest of our lives together and to raise a beautiful happy child in our beautiful happy life.”

The fitness trainer also told his unborn child: “I will be the first man in your life’ who will ‘show you the greatest love and affection now and forever.”

He continued: “I never thought my heart could grow bigger after meeting your mother… then I found out we were having you and I instantly felt a love that is so indescribable.”

Like many fathers of daughters, he then joked: “I promise to never approve of any boy you like because they will never be good enough for my baby girl. Sorry.”

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Chetaala ilo

June 13, 2019 at 2:30 pm

So P Diddy wasn’t even potent…?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]
Entertainment1 hour ago

Queen Wokoma Slams Those Criticizing Her Outfit At Junior Pope’s Burial [Photos]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

E-Money Threatens Women Who Accused Him Of Having Romantic Affair With Junior Pope’s Wife

"My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up" - Oritsefemi [Video]

“My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up” – Oritsefemi [Video]

Photos And Video From Junior Pope's Burial In Enugu

Photos And Video From Junior Pope’s Burial In Enugu

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum - Oritse Femi [Video]

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum – Oritse Femi [Video]

BET Awards 2024: Ayra Starr, Burna Boy, Tems, Asake And Seyi Vibez Bag Nominations [Full List]

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad's Death

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad’s Death

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications
Education1 day ago

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad's Death - Pathologist

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad’s Death – Pathologist

Trends in Summer Fashion: What's Hot for 2024 4
Business2 days ago

Trends in Summer Fashion: What’s Hot for 2024

Kizz Daniel Admits To Cheating On His Wife, Months After He Was Accused Of Adultery

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Burna Boy Reveals Names Of Nigerian Artists Who Impacted His Music Career [Video]

"I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable" - Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

“I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable” – Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

Portable Releases New Song “Spider Man” Detailing His Arrest Over Car Debt [Listen]

Mayorkun Finally Speaks On Accusations By Nickie Dabarbie Of Money Ritual Attempt

Hundreds Arrested In New Caledonia As France Declares State Of Emergency Over Deadly Protest
World News2 days ago