Morgue Attendant Caught Having S£x With Dead Body To Celebrate Football Team’s Victory 3

A 52-year-old forensic expert named Wanderley dos Santos Silva, has been fired after allegedly being caught having sex with a dead woman at the Institute of Forensic Medicine in the Amazon capital of Manaus, Brazil.

Santos Silva was fired alongside another colleague by the Morgue after a police officer caught him in the act of having sex with the dead body.

According to reports, an officer from the Department of Forensic Police had gone into the autopsy room to collect information about a corpse, only to see Santos Silva pulling his pants up as he got off the autopsy table where a woman’s body was lying.

Both Silvia and the unnamed colleague in whose presence he committed the necrophilia have been sacked by on the basis of “serious functional faults”.

The two had reportedly been out drinking together to celebrate the Brazilian’s team victory before returning to their place of work, where they subsequently continued their celebration on a woman’s death body.

The case was also reported to the Department of Forensic Police authorities for further investigation and possible prosecution.

If found guilty, Silvia could be jailed between one and three years.

Business1 hour ago