Kano Assistant Police Commisssioner, Atiku Nagodi Dies At His Residence

The Assistant Commissioner of Police in Kano State, Atiku Nagodi has died at his residence in the state.

Kano Assistant Police Commisssioner, Atiku Nagodi Dies At His Residence 3

Until his death on Monday, Nagodi was also the Mobile Squadron Commander 9, Police Mobile Force in Kano.

Kano Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, confirmed that the 54-year-old ACP died on Monday after a protracted illness at his residence in Kano.

Haruna said: “He did not die of coronavirus. He died after protracted illness.

“l will give you the full details, when l get to the back to the office on Tuesday.”

The late MOPOL Commander is survived by a wife and children.

News1 day ago