Entertainment

Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Child With Fourth Baby Mama, Larissa London

Reports circulating the internet suggests that popular Nigerian singer, Davido, may have welcomed another child with fourth baby mama identified as Larissa Yasmin Lorenco a.k.a Larissa London, an Angolan born makeup artist living in the United Kingdom.

Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Child With Fourth Baby Mama, Larissa London 9

According to an Instagram blog, Gist Merchant, Larissa have been in Davido’s life as far back as 2017 as she was seen in the background in a viral photo of the singer and American rapper, Cardi B.

Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Child With Fourth Baby Mama, Larissa London 10

The report has it that the baby boy was birthed in March 2020 and Larissa had been off the radar since then, only for her to resurface of recent with a manipulative maternity photo to deceive people into believing she’s still pregnant.

Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Child With Fourth Baby Mama, Larissa London 11

After learning about the birth of the baby boy, Davido was said to have denied the child and cut off any form of access to him by the Larissa in order not for his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland, to discover the secret.

The singer was also alleged to have blocked Larissa on social media in order to save his relationship with his soon-to-be-wife Chioma.

Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Child With Fourth Baby Mama, Larissa London 12

The post on the Instagram page of the blog reads:

“There have been rumours floating around for a while now of Davido having another child. I’m here to confirm the gist and give details.

“Meet the newest baby mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco A.K.A Larissa London. A make up artist born and raised in Angola but moved to UK and have been in David’s life since 2017 (swipe to see her in the background of his picture back in 2017).

“He sure knows how to shuffle these women at the same time. She went off social media when the rumour initially started and have only just returned to posting again.

“She posted the above picture to make it seem like she is still pregnant so as to confuse the timeline meanwhile she already delivered a baby boy back in March and this is an old picture. This is her second child as she already has a daughter.

“The hook up that resulted in this pregnancy happened in NewYork Mid last year (Summer ‘19) when David was back and forth in US first for his second daughter’s birthday, then a brief Euro tour, back in US for Memorial weekend show, next in Nigeria for his first daughter’s hair product launch and then back in US in June for another show in Philadelphia and branched afterward in NY to give Larissa belle before moving on to ATL for the rest of his trip. Larissa was also with him at the Afrofest Portugal that happened back in August of 2019.

“Davido is currently denying the baby and blocked her so she has no access to him. He is trying to save face with the Chef Chi. For a while now things haven’t been rosy between them and they have been living apart but with this news now, trust them to come together and do photoshoot, pressing breast and sharing tongue to convince us that Chivido is still going to happen. My guess? Chivido is dead in the water. Fingers crossed.”

ALSO READDavido And Chioma Sparks Breakup Rumour As They Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

Entertainment1 hour ago