A young lady simply identified as Vivian was found dead in her apartment in Asaba, Delta State, and her friends are claiming she was stabbed to death by her lesbian lover.

Lady Stabs Lesbian Lover To Death After She Caught Her Having Sεx With A Man In Delta State 11

Vivian was reportedly stabbed to death about three days ago, but she was found death in her apartment yesterday, June 15, 2020.

According to reports, Vivian’s lover is the stud (tomboy) in their lesbian relationship, and the deceased allegedly caught her (the stud) sleeping with a guy.

Out of fear that Vivian might expose her for ‘sleeping with a guy’ and probably ruining her lesbian reputation, the stud stabbed her to death while she was asleep, then covered her with a piece of cloth and made away with some of her valuable items.

READ:  Emir Of Fika Escapes Death As Bodyguard, Mosque Aide Hurt In Suicide Attack In Potiskum.

After committing the vicious crime, the stud then went ahead to call Vivian’s mother to inform her that her daughter had traveled.

It was not until yesterday that residents found the lifeless body of Vivian after breaking into her room due to the foul odour they were perceiving in the compound.

Vivian’s friends revealed that the stud had fled to Enugu State, but was eventually arrested and is currently in police custody.

Lady Stabs Lesbian Lover To Death After She Caught Her Having Sεx With A Man In Delta State 12

Lady Stabs Lesbian Lover To Death After She Caught Her Having Sεx With A Man In Delta State 13Lady Stabs Lesbian Lover To Death After She Caught Her Having Sεx With A Man In Delta State 14Lady Stabs Lesbian Lover To Death After She Caught Her Having Sεx With A Man In Delta State 15

READ:  Iniubong Umoren’s Self-Confessed Killer, Uduak Akpan Makes U-Turn, Pleads Not Guilty

Entertainment1 hour ago