The news comes after the insurgents demanded 500,000 dollars as ransom to release them.
In a video released by Boko Haram, the humanitarian workers were all executed.
The executed humanitarian workers are staff of
- The Borno State Emergency Management Agency
- Action Against Hunger
- Rich International
- International Rescue Committee
- A security guard.
This is developing news, more details will be updated soon….
Meanwhile, Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has announced that he has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
More Boko Haram News Below:
- Watch As Boko Haram Executes Abducted Soldier And Policeman In New Video
- FG Set To Release 603 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Back To Nigerian Communities In July
- Boko Haram Terrorists Kills 69 People, Steals 1200 Livestocks, Razes Down Village In Borno State
- Nigerian Soldiers Cries, Rain Curses On Burutai During Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists [Video]