“I Spend Three Days Every Month In Yobe” – Governor Buni Denies Abandoning His State

Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni has denied claims that he has abandoned his primary assignments in the state since he became the caretaker chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

"I Spend Three Days Every Month In Yobe" - Governor Buni Denies Abandoning His State 3

Speaking during an interview with the BBC, the governor said he spends at least three or four days in a month in the state, adding that he carries out his duties effectively even when he’s not in Yobe.

“On the issue of staying, there is no way I can spend a month without spending three or four days in Yobe state. And then even if I return to Yobe, I won’t advertise or make it public that today I will be in Yobe and tomorrow I will be leaving.

READ:  Man Gets Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable While Riding Motorcycle In Delta State

“Wait, Let me land, listen to me, I won’t be revealing to the public that I came to Yobe or when I am leaving. And at this age of technology, when will anybody say that there were bunch of files waiting for me? Even before I came here I don’t know the numbers (of files I treated),” Buni said.

Buni added that his position as caretaker committee chairman of the APC was not hindering his duty as governor.

KanyiDaily had reported how Governor Buni suspended a traditional ruler indefinitely for allegedly raping six-year-old boy in his Yobe community.

READ:  Uzodimma Secures Victory at Government House Polling Unit in Owerri

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]
Celebrities39 mins ago

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News16 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead