Entertainment

Nollywood Actress, Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to slam those criticizing her for marrying Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Rosy Meurer Replies Those Against Her Marriage To Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 3

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress said all the “lawyers and judges” who made “hilarious comments” about her marriage to Churchill were battling idleness.

She also thanked her critics for making her a priority on her day, adding that “everything you all wished upon me, I wish same to you all individually.”

“Thank you so so much to everyone that took out time to pray for me on my very special day. I see you all and words cannot express how appreciative I am for all the love you showered on me. You guys are the real MVP’s and God will continue to bless you for me 🙌🙏,” she wrote.

READ:  Duncan Mighty Thanks Davido For Opening New Source of Income For Niger Delta Region

“To all the lawyers and judges, Mamas and Papas, I see you all too and I equally appreciate you all for making me priority on my day. I thank you for spicing 🌶 up my day with all y’all’s hilarious comments. Indeed you gave me a good laugh 🤣 You guys are just too much.

“I am happy I was able to keep you busy as we all know how hard it is to get jobs and how so many of you are battling idleness. I’m glad you all had the opportunity to share your ideas and theories on my day.”

“Without you guys this life for no balance. Indeed my day wouldn’t have been the same without you all. 😊 Everything you all wished upon me, I wish same to you all individually. May God bless you all 🙏 It’s all LOVE ❤️ from this end. I am honored 😘 🥂 #everythingrosy #thankful #blessed #MrsChurchill ❤️ WeMove #watchmemanifest #QUEENOFALLQUEENS👑.”

READ:  Esther Nwachukwu Claims Junior Pope Slept With Her After She Tattooed His Name On Her Body [Video]

This is coming seven months after Tonto Dikeh revealed that she has forgiven Olakunle Churchill for the sake of their child, King Andre.

READ:  COVID-19: Federal Government Reveals Exam Nigerian Students May Write Instead Of WAEC

"Don't Message Me About Love" - Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers
Celebrities19 mins ago

“Don’t Message Me About Love” – Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]
Entertainment51 mins ago

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

BLord Declares Himself Youth President, Meets Obi Cubana After Police Release [Video]

Dangote Wants Us To Stop Fuel Importation, Directs Marketers To His 45% Complete Refinery – NMDPRA
News15 hours ago

Uriel Uputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Uriel Oputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands by Remarks Against Tinubu
News18 hours ago

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands By His Remarks Against Tinubu

"He Was Granded Bail After Begging And Crying" - VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord's Release [Video]

“He Was Granted Bail After Begging And Crying” – VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord’s Release [Video]

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Kwara Governor Reacts As UNILORIN Student Dies, Nine Others Injured In Road Accident
Metro22 hours ago

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Governor Zulum's Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Governor Zulum’s Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu