Entertainment

Music mogul and CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy has revealed that he was once married to a UK-based writer and model, Michelle Jackson, but got divorced two years after.

Don Jazzy Reveals He Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced Two Years Later 3

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Don Jazzy said he had married Michelle at the age of 20, but ruined the union two years later with his obsession for music.

According to him, he decided to share his marriage life because he feels bad “skipping this huge part of his life” during his recent interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

“For so long everyone keeps asking me when am I getting married? Well truth is almost 18 years ago I was 20 and I got married to my best friend Michelle @yarnstaswitch and it was beautiful. I loved love and I loved marriage.

READ:  “A Man Who Chases 2 Rats Will Catch None” – Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle Says

‘Michelle is soooo beautiful inside and outside with such a soft heart. But then me being so young and full of dreams I went and fucked it up cos I was giving all my time to my Music.

‘Music became priority instead of my family. We got divorced when I was 22 and it hurt. I am still very much in love with my music and I wouldn’t want to marry another and fuck it up again. So I’m taking my time. Why am I just saying this now??

“I really like to keep my relationships private actually. Past or present. But I was watching the bounce interview with Ebuka which is almost like a tell all interview, and I felt bad skipping this huge part of my life. So yeah make una no vex o,” he said.

READ:  "It's Difficult For Me, Water Full My Eyes" - Davido Celebrates Father's Day With Tears

KanyiDaily recalls that during the interview with Ebuka, Don Jazzy opened up about his childhood days which saw him farming and hawking in the streets of Lagos.

READ:  "We’ll Sleep With You Before Giving You Roles" – Movie Director, Ola Michael Tells Actresses

Entertainment57 mins ago