Metro

A man has been arrested by the police for allegedly pouring acidic substance on the face and body of his estranged wife in Ghana.

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid After Throwing Her Out Of His House [Photos/Video] 5

According to Crime Check TV Ghana, the woman identified as Florence was said to have moved to her father’s house after her husband threw her out.

The husband later went to meet his father-in-law in guise of asking for forgiveness only to attack his wife with acid while she was in the bathroom.

Sharing photos and video of the hospitalized woman on its Facebook page, Crime Check TV Ghana wrote:

“You made it clear you don’t love her. You throw her out. She moves to her daddy’s house. You go to the daddy to beg for forgiveness only to enter into the bathroom where your wife is bathing to pour acid on her. Thank God the police has swiftly arrested him. This is so inhuman”

READ:  CBN Employee, Three Others Killed in Abuja Supermarket Attack

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid After Throwing Her Out Of His House [Photos/Video] 6

READ:  Bandits In Helicopter Kill Over 32 Persons In Southern Kaduna, Destroy Houses & Church

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had also reported how a beautiful Woman was left blind and disfigured after her hsband poured acid on her because she asked for divorce.

READ:  Tonto Dikeh's Son Offers Scholarship To 50 Kids At Rachael Okonkwo's Event In Enugu [Video]

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business18 hours ago