Osun State Police Command has arrested a pastor, Olagunju Adetunji, for allegedly being in possession of human hands and legs in Kajola, near Osogbo, the state capital.

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts After Killing Teenager In Osun 3

The 40-year-old pastor was paraded on Wednesday alongside Rasheed Ajani, Saka Akeem, Abiodun Adetimilehin and Adewumi Gbadamosi, a herbalist, for allegedly killing a teenager simply identified as Kehinde near a hospital in Osogbo.

The state Commissioner of Police, Wale Olokode, said acting on intelligence, operatives arrested the suspects at Oke Ayepe area of Osogbo and Kajola ljesha.

“The suspects were arrested with two decaying hands and two legs of one Kehinde, whose surname and address are still unknown.

“The principal suspect, one Adewumi Gbadamosi, confessed to the crime and said the victim’s head was given to one Olagunju Adetunji for rituals,” the CP stated.

READ:  Nigerian Government To Disconnect Togo, Benin From Electricity Over $16 Million Debt

Gbadamosi told journalists that he shot Kehinde dead while on night guard duty post in Osogbo, adding that after shooting, he dismembered him, took some parts and threw the remains into a river.

The 50-year-old herbalist explained that he gave the head to Adetunji and his friend, Saka, who had approached him for help because of poor patronage.

“I was on duty when he saw a boy scaled the fence of the hospital. I challenged him but he could not explain the reason why he scaled the fence and I shot him dead when he wanted to run away.

”I cut his body to pieces and threw them into a river. I reserved the head, palms and some body parts. I decided to keep some part because I am a herbalist and I might need them.

READ:  WHO Urges World To Continue Using AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Despite Global Concerns

“When those parts started decaying and stinking in my house, I roasted them. I later gave some body parts to Saka who is a rewire. I gave the head to Pastor Adetunji Olagunju who said he needed the eyes and palm.

“I was arrested with the body parts in my house. They arrested me with two hands and two legs of the boy,” he said.

Gbadamosi also said Ajani, who was also working as a night guard, assisted him to carry the deceased after he had killed him.

READ:  "End ASUU Strike Permanently Now" - Nigerian Students Protest In Abuja [Photos]

But Adetunji denied receiving the deceased’s head from the herbalist, but admitted meeting Gbadamosi once in his church after his friend, Adetimilehin, brought him for spiritual help.

The police commissioner, Olokode said the suspects would be arraigned before a court after investigation had been completed.

KanyiDaily had also reported how a young man identified as Olatunji Koleoso was arrested by the ploice after fresh human parts were found in his vehicle while on his way to see a native doctor in Ogun state.

READ:  PDP Must Get Rid Of Bad Eggs Because Most Of Its Leader Are After Their Pockets & Stomach – Obasanjo

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News15 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead