Videos

Angry Husband Attacks Man On The Road With Cutlass For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife [Video]

An angry husband has publicly attacked a man with cutlass for allegedly sleeping with his wife.

An angry husband was caught on camera publicly attacking another man with a cutlass for allegedly sleeping with his wife in Ghana.

In the viral video, the husband clad in a red traditional robe could be seen venting anger on the busy road as he attacked his wife’s alleged lover in a V8 car.

It was gathered that the man who saved by the police who arrived the scene before subdueing and arresting the angry husband in handcuffs.

READ:  Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian court

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had also published another video showing the moment a Nigerian woman threatened to poison her husband after he vowed to expose her to her family for sleeping out.

READ:  Man Accused Of Beating His Wife For Not Aborting Her Pregnancy, Shares His Own Side Of Story

Business18 hours ago