Entertainment

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Slumps At Her Mother’s Ongoing Burial In Lagos [Video]

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has slumped at her mother’s ongoing burial in Ojodu Berger, Lagos.

In a viral video, family and friends could be seen trying to wake Nkecki Blessing Sunday up after she passed out on Saturday at the ongoing burial of her late mum, Mrs. Gloria Sunday Obasa.

It was gathered that before she slumped the traumatized actress was seen in another video calling out to her late mum, asking her to come back to life during the burial ceremony this morning, October 16, 2021.

Nkechi Blessing had also taken to her Instagram page to pen down an emotional tribute to her mother who died on 23rd, September 2021, a few days to her birthday.

She wrote “This weekend we lay you to eternal Rest mummy…Hard to digest but it’s a reality I have to learn to live with for the rest of my life, Can you see how useless and lazy I have been since you left. I lived for you mummy but you decided to end it this way…Who am I to complain? Rather than be strong even though it’s the hardest thing for me right now”

READ:  Nigeria Is Better Than South Africa In Music And Football – Rapper, Cassper Nyovest

Watch the video below:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by kemifilaniblog (@kemifilaniblog)

KanyiDaily recalls that Nkechi Blessing Sunday had recently revealed the only thing that can make her leave her marriage and husband, David Opeyemi Falegzy.

READ:  "Pig, Fool Or Dead Body" - Tonto Dike Insults Her Ex-husband On Instagram

Business18 hours ago