Entertainment

“Some Communities Are Still Killing Twins And Triplets” – Actress Hilda Dokubo [Video]

Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo has cried out on social media that some communities are still killing twins, triplets, and babies that lost their mothers during childbirth.

"Some Communities Are Still Killing Twins And Triplets" - Actress Hilda Dokubo [Video]

Hilda Dokubo Campaign Against Infanticide In Nigeria

The 52-year-old actress disclosed this in a video shared on her Instagram page where a man was narrating how his organization rescued children from being harmed.

Sharing the video which is part of her campaign against infanticide, Dokubo said she hopes that when politics is over, the new government can abolish such a law.

She wrote, “Please help me understand this…in 2022 some communities are still killing twins and triplets and those who their mothers died giving birth…

“Seriously how is how the child enters the world, the child’s fault? Hopefully, when the politicians finish with politics, they will take on the responsibility of governance. It’s a zoned out weekend people”.

READ:  Knocks For South Africa Over Rapper, AKA's Murder

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily recalls that Hilda Dokubo had recently called for the resignation of Imo Commissioner, Chief Willie Amadi, whose sex tape with some young girls leaked online.

READ:  Burna Boy Under Fire For Canceling Netherlands Show After Fans Filled Stadium [Video]

Business19 hours ago