Bola Tinubu Jets Off To France ‘To Hold Important Meetings’

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu has flown to Paris, France, to hold “important meetings” in the European country.

Bola Tinubu Jets Off To France ‘To Hold Important Meetings’

Tinubu Travels To France

A statement issued by his media aide, Tunde Rahman, said the APC chieftain traveled to France on Monday after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Rahman did not say what the meetings are for or who the former Lagos governor will be meeting with, but he said Tinubu is expected back in the country shortly.

The statement reads, “He is off to Paris, France, to hold some important meetings. The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

READ:  Social Media Has Become A Societal Menace And Must Be Regulated - Femi Gbajabiamila

“Earlier before his departure, Tinubu had attended the public presentation of a book entitled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of the House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

“On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

“After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank-you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.”

KnyiDaily recalls that before he left for France, Bola Tinubu had revealed that he is yet to find a running mate for the 2023 presidential election.

READ:  Actress Juliet Ibrahim Confesses She Wants To Date American Singer, Chris Brown [Video]

News1 day ago