Celebrities

“I Was Told I Might Never Get Married” — Ooni’s Wife, Tobi Phillips Share Testimony

Tobi Phillips, the third wife of the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has shared a testimony of how God blessed her with marriage after she was shamed for failing to find a life partner.

"I Was Told I Might Never Get Married" — Ooni’s Wife, Tobi Philips Shares Testimony

Tobi Phillips Share Testimony Of God Blessed Her With Husband

In post shared on her Instagram page on Monday, the Queen recounted some of her experiences before getting married to the monarch.

According to her, a man told her that he doesn’t see her kind getting married because she is “too va-va-voom”.

Tobi said the man’s comment shattered her and she cried out to God for a gift that will surprise those who thought might never get married.

She wrote: “Apparently I satisfied my creator by having this dream wedding shoot, without knowing I will be getting married soon.

READ:  Man Reportedly Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Lekki, Lagos - See Photo

“Well, I have always been the type who follows how she feels within, without questioning how foolish it may seem to others.

“Late July or early August someone made a statement that struck a nerve in me, I kept my cool with a smile. This guy literally said ‘He doesn’t see my kind of woman getting married, because he thinks I’m too va-va-voom.

“And that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I mean in the past 1year I hadn’t really questioned God nor requested any major thing.

“So, I practically promised God that I would share my public testimony by singing and dancing every Sunday on social media for as many Sundays as it requires for him to grant me a gift that will shock people who had said or done mean things to me.”

READ:  BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Loses First Son

KanyiDaily recalls that Tobi Philips, who is a model, fashion designer, and artiste, got married to Ooni of Ife on October 9, 2022.

READ:  MGBN 2021: Miss Abuja, Oluchi Madubuike Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News2 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead