PHOTOSPEAKS

My Best Friend Hates Me Because Am Sleeping With Her Uncle

My Best Friend Hates Me Because Am Sleeping With Her Uncle 3

I’m having awesome séx with my best friend’s uncle. She hates me but I can’t help loving him. I’m 20. I first met her uncle in a night club when I was out celebrating another friend’s birthday – my best friend wasn’t there as she was on holiday. I turned around at the bar to see this good-looking guy staring right at me.

We started chatting and were getting on really well. He said he was in his early 30s. I didn’t think the age difference was too bad…..continue reading

I was really enjoying myself so I didn’t hesitate when he suggested going back to his flat. I thought it was just going to be a one-off so after saying goodbye to him the next morning I thought no more about him.

He turned up at my friend’s house a few weeks later for a family party to celebrate her parents’ wedding anniversary.

That’s when I found out he was my friend’s uncle. He followed me about and at one point started touching my leg under a table.

I quietly told him that our night together was a one-time thing and it would never be anything else. He looked disappointed but I didn’t give it another thought. Later that week I saw him sitting in his car parked outside my house.

I went out to confront him but he was so sweet that we ended up having séx again back at his house. He then told my friend all about us and now she hates me.

I’ve since found out that he’s 45 but I can’t help loving him and I want to introduce him to my parents.

How can I do this without them being upset with me? What about my friend. How can I rekindle my friendship with her?

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Anonymous

December 26, 2012 at 8:54 am

Go on with relationship since he is not his father She should Go to hell. Wat's her case? Is she sleeping with her Uncle?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Harrysong’s Ex-Wife Reacts After He Accused Her Of Getting Pregnant For Another Man While In Marriage [Video]
Entertainment1 hour ago

"I'm The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent" – Whitemoney

“I’m The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent” – Whitemoney

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 16

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education3 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News3 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 17
Business3 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition