PHOTOSPEAKS

Asari Dokubo Dumps Nigerian Citizenship Adopts Benin Republic.

Asari Dokubo Dumps Nigerian Citizenship Adopts Benin Republic. 3
Notorious militant leader, Mujahid Asari Dokubo has thrown away his Nigerian citizenship and has adopted that of Benin Republic. He said:
” In a protest against the inability of Nigeria to grant an IJAW REPUBLIC, I have relocated my corporate investments to Benin Republic. Benin is my adopted homeland today”.

3 Comments

3 Comments

1. CHELSEA MADUEKE

January 10, 2013 at 1:39 pm

how can this idiot dump his own country to adopt anoda mans country

2. Anonymous

January 11, 2013 at 1:46 pm

We are looking for ways to send away some miscrant from our country. He should quietly leave no noise is not welcomed.

3. Anonymous

January 12, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Good riddance….mscewww

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 6

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets18 hours ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets19 hours ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero
News23 hours ago

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education2 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News2 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 7
Business2 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition

Connecting Continents: Google Introduces Umoja, Africa’s First Direct Fiber Link to Australia 8
Business2 days ago

"Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims

“Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims