PHOTOSPEAKS

Kim Kardashian admits her sister Khloe avoided having children because she knew marriage to Lamar Odom was in trouble…She wasn’t even trying to

Knew you were trouble: Khloe Kardashian not only avoided getting pregnant because she knew her marriage to Lamar Odom had problems but even skipped appointments with fertility doctors behind her family's back
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s efforts to have a child together were well documented with reports of IVF and visits to fertility specialists before their relationship fell apart in spectacular fashion last year amidst allegations he was taking drugs and cheating on her.
However, her sister Kim has now revealed Khloe not only avoided getting pregnant because she knew her marriage had problems, but even skipped appointments with fertility doctors behind her family’s back.
Speaking on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday, Kim explained: ‘Khloe wasn’t trying to get pregnant.
And here we are, pitying Khloe for been unable to have her own baby when her two unmarried sisters are popping out babies like it’s pills meanwhile she deliberately didn’t want a baby…Oh dear!
1 Comment

1 Comment

1. lara croft

January 26, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Really?and she is d most loved of d Kardashian sisters…avrybody loved her and always wishing she wld get pregnant….oh I forgot d Kardashians are full of silly drama,now am pissed

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *