PHOTOSPEAKS

Checkout What Maheeda Has To Say About Her Relationship With God

Checkout What Maheeda Has To Say About Her Relationship With God 3
Naija’s latest bad girl Maheeda, in an interview with Enconium magazine said:

“I dont have a problem doing what I do but I think its because of my job and I know most Christians would not understand. But I just believe that this is what I have to do to get attention especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my nakedness. If you see God as a father and he sees you as a daughter, He would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or kill you. That is how I see God. He understands me. He hates me but he loves me at the same time”.

When asked why she deviated from being a gospel artiste, she said: A

“I think what happened was just spiritual maturity. At a stage in your life, you have to take a break and grow up or else everything would just be wrong. I needed to grow spiritually. Christians call it Born-again. I am standing in the gap for Christians and Muslims”.

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health14 hours ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council
Politics18 hours ago

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro2 days ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce - Davido Brags [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce – Davido Brags [Video]

"I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man" – IK Osakioduwa Says He'll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

“I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man” – IK Osakioduwa Says He’ll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

Kano Government Orders Bayero's Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Kano Government Orders Bayero’s Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Jaywon Tackles Ayra Starr And Her Supporters For Disrespectful Use Of Their Photo

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Kanayo Accuses Angel Unigwe And Her Mother Of Contract Breach, Threatens Disruptions [Video]

“I Have Only 10 Years Left To Look Beautiful” – Kim Kardashian