PHOTOSPEAKS

Police Defend Dad Who Battered Paedophile Molesting His Son

Police Defend Dad Who Battered Paedophile Molesting His Son 3
Raymond Frolander faces a sexual assault charge

A police chief has defended the actions of a father who severely beat a man he allegedly caught sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son.

Speaking about the decision not to prosecute the father, Police Chief Mike Chitwood said

“Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with.”

The dad called police in Florida on Friday to report that he had interrupted an attack on the young boy, and was heard telling the operator he had left the attacker “nice and knocked out” and “in a puddle of blood” on the floor.

Police papers read: “We observed the defendant laying motionless on the living room floor with several knots on his face and bleeding from his mouth.”

Raymond Frolander, 18, is facing a charge of sexual battery on a victim under 12-years-old, but the father has not been charged in relation to the beating.

Photo shows Frolander severely beaten, with bloodied lips, bruises around his swollen eyes, and scratches on his neck.

Asked whether he had any issue with the father’s actions, Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood said:

“Not as a police chief and not as a father.”

He added:

“You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times.”

During a 911 call, the father told emergency services that he had used “My foot and my fist“.

He told them:

“I just walked in on a grown man molesting [victim]. And I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer.

After walking in on the alleged assault, he claimed:

“[Frolander] stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said. I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.”

Chief Chitwood told reporters:

“He’s 11 years old, he should be running around outside and playing video games, not dealing with something like this.”

Entertainment53 mins ago