PHOTOSPEAKS

Tyra Banks’ No-Makeup Selfie is Flawless

Tyra Banks isn’t ashamed of posting a makeup free selfie and she did just that Wednesday. The former supermodel admitted that she’s not as flawless as people expect her to be.

rs_600x600-150617090705-600-tyra-banks-no-makeup_copy

The super model shared the no makeup selfie on Instagram with the words below:

“You know how people say #nofilter but you know there’s a freakin’ filter on their pic? Or maybe there’s a smidge of retouching going on but they’re lying and saying it’s all raw & real?” Banks wrote. “Well, this morn, I decided to give you a taste of the really real me.”

More deets when you continue…

“I wanted to smooth out my dark circles so badly!!!” she said. “But I was like, ‘Naw, Ty. Show ’em the REAL you.’ So…here I am. Raw. And there YOU are…looking at me, studying this picture. Maybe you’re thinking, ‘Whoa, she looks ROUGH.’ And if you are, great! You deserve to see the REAL me. The REALLY real me. #RawAndReal.”

tyrapixiecut2

Although Banks spent most of her career as a super model, she definitely knows how to market beauty to others. She recently launched her own makeup line and according to her site,

“You know how some women wake up looking all refreshed and don’t need any makeup? You know who I’m talking about: those ladies with naturally rosy cheeks and sky-high cheekbones. You’re probably thinking, ‘Yeah, Tyra, like you!’” the site states. “Well, guess what? I’m not one of them! I paint my pretty on!”

Lol babes, do you paint your pretty on?

Also Read: PHOTO: Tyra Banks debuts fierce pixie hair cut

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 3
Business19 mins ago